Titulo da vaga: Broadcast Project Manager – Banco de Talentos (Brasil)
Empresa: Hogarth Worldwide
Descrição da vaga: Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact if you need the job advert or form in another format.
What does a Broadcast Project Manager do at Hogarth?
Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Help customers define scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Create schedule and project timeline.
- Track deliverables and alarm when timeline, quality or budget of the tasks is likely to be impacted, presenting mitigation plan if needed.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Monitor and report project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements along with Production Lead approval.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to Production Lead.
- Create and implement communication plan.
- Propose KPIs of the project to Production Lead and follow the plan to accordingly measure it.
- Maintain JIRA up to date including tasks that need to be fulfil by other members of the team.
- Be the guardian of the best practices of project management determined by Hogarth Project Management Direction.
- Be the guardian of all documentation including reports and definitions.
- Fluent English Level.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience working with Audiovisual Production is necessary.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Project Scheduling, Budgeting.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both PORT and ENG.
- Differential: data, analytics, BI/SEO knowledge.
- Heavy user of JIRA.
- Experience working with KPIs.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!