Titulo da vaga: C# .Net Full Stack Developer (Relocation to Europe – Visa Sponsorship)
Descrição da vaga: Ryanair Labs are delighted to announce that we will be coming to Brazil to meet with those interested in joining our team. We will offer visa sponsorship! We are offering positions on our tech Teams based in Dublin, Madrid, Wroclaw and Portugal.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Europe’s leading airline and have your work seen and used by millions of people each year!
To register for our Sao Paulo event please click on this link
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a tech start up within a legacy airline. Our digital hubs are located in Dublin, Madrid, Wroclaw and Lisbon. With big plans to digitally revolutionise the travel industry, Ryanair Labs has embarked on its mission to become the Amazon of Travel with an encompassing Trip’s platform.
Ryanair Labs is dedicated to hiring top IT talent, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business from day one.
We are recruiting for an exciting green field project that will revolutionize the airline industry and our business. It’s a micro services .net application deployed on containers with architectural patterns like CQRS or Event Sourcing. We are expanding a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers with significant agile experience and experience of TDD.
The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques with CI/CD and developers may work in the backend, frontend or both.
Your mission with us
– Developing high quality, testable and performant software with unit/integration testing.
– Release your software with a DevOps culture through software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
– Being up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
– Learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team
These positions are permanent based in our European offices. We are offering Sponsorship and Relocation packages.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- C# .Net proficient – at least 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge on SQL relational databases
- Knowledge on NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Agile mindset
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Knowledge on our tech stack (nice to have)
- .Net 5 or core, Docker, AWS, WPF, NServiceBus
What is like working in Ryanair as Developer
- Top class squad: In your day to day you will work closely with top talent, both within the backend team and with other teams including backend, web frontend and product teams.
- You will work with a state of art technical stack based on AWS including ECS, SNS, SQS or Lambdas. Enterprise support, training and certifications will be available for you.
- You will develop, modify and support core apps used by number 1 airline in Europe, with several daily interactions. Our systems needs to be resilient, secure and scalable to support the traffic peaks or any situation.
- We promote innovation, all our teams are Agile and several PoCs of new technologies or innovative ideas are launched every week
- A competitive but flexible technical career plan
- We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Madrid.
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- Travel discounts (of course!).
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!