Titulo da vaga: Client Success Manager (Key Accounts) – WELLZ
Descrição da vaga: Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER – KEY ACCOUNTS to our NEW VENTURES team in SÃO PAULO! We are looking for people who want to grow together with Wellz, who are not afraid of challenges and who have had previous experience as a CS of strategic and/or hightouch accounts.
- Work identifying key opportunities to ensure implementation in strategic customers for the business, delivering revenue, transaction and onboarding volume and satisfaction goals. In addition, it will help with customer retention and MRR expansion (upsell), as well as passing customer feedback to management
- Ensure that the onboarding and ongoing goals in each strategic client company are met to bring in more revenue
- Online meeting with strategic customers (but must be available for occasional visits and travels) and internal meetings with Wellz teams
- Contact with stakeholders internal/external, Clients (HRs), Engagement, Product, Finance, Support , etc
- Manage your client portfolio as well as planning engagement actions with the responsible team
- Genuinely listen and align expectations, so that the treatment (implementation, incident, request or cancellation) occurs smoothly, ensuring a good Wellz experience
- Support the CE team to build Wellz brand activation actions for each customer
- Act directly with detractors or neutral customers to turn them into promoters
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous experience with key accounts
- Intermediate English
- Project management and personal organization skills, dynamism, flexibility and analytical capacity
- Good interpersonal relationship and not intimidated in dealing with clients with high hierarchical positions
- Proactivity, sense of urgency, organization and teamwork
- Strategic vision and great negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our !
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on @gympasscareers and !
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!