Titulo da vaga: Equity Investment Professional – Asset Management
Descrição da vaga: Job Description:
Are you interested in looking for revolutionary solutions that maximize value creation?
So join our team and come build the future at Siemens!
To talk about Siemens in Brazil is to talk about doing what matters to society 👥
With more than 100 years of experience in the country, the company transforms its excellence in electrification, automation and digitalization into solutions to break boundaries and bring ingenuity to all Brazilians 🚀
Want to be part of this team?
See our opportunity to Risk Manager.
Share or subscribe 👏
What will your responsibilities be?
- Transaction structuring and diligence, including negotiating directly with co-investors and co-managing multiple diligence workstreams;
- Lead asset management activities including driving value creation and representing SFS on the Board of Directors of portfolio companies;
- Portfolio management, including composing internal reporting and coordination with the finance team and accounting;
- Maintaining complex project models, including preparation of investment valuations supported by defensible inputs during deal phases;
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and guidelines for all due diligence and asset management activities;
- Continuous development of regional Latin America, US, and Canada market and regulatory knowledge.
What requirements are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent required; prefer Master’s Degree;
- Broad deal experience across infrastructure; company maturity (pre-revenue to stable growth), deal process (bi-laterals, financial advisor led competitive processes and government tenders), sectors (transportation, data infrastructure, manufacturing, health-care and energy), jurisdictions (LATAM, US and Canada);
- Proficiency in financial modeling, (MS Excel). Project Finance modeling experience preferred;
- Ability to build relationships, work in a team environment with limited supervision, and demonstrate initiative and tenacity completing workstreams with short deadlines;
- Must have strong project management skills and able to manage multiple workstreams;
- Robust analytical and critical reasoning skills;
- Willing to travel 10-15% with some international travel;
- Required: English, Portuguese and Spanish language.
- Short-Term Variable Remuneration (Profit Sharing);
- Health care;
- Dental Care;
- Life Insurance;
- Pharmacy Agreement;
- Optical Aid;Complemento para Auxílio-Doença;
- Private Pension;
- Parking lot;
- Transportation Voucher;
- Happy Holidays Card;
- Toy Card;
- Employee Support Program (EAP);Celebração por aniversário de empresa;
- Extended maternity leave;
- Extended paternity leave;
- Parental leave;
- Childcare or babysitting assistance;
- Stock Purchase Program.
If you identify with what we are looking for, come apply!
Diverse teams are better teams! If we all think alike, innovation hardly happens. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, opportunities are for everyone.
Come with us to build the future! Be part of our team!
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!