Descrição da vaga: What you do
Reporting directly to Global Head of B2C, as Global B2C Project Management Officer you will be responsible for successfully managing assigned projects to support the growth of B2C globally and overseeing the collection and consolidation of performance reports to monitor country activity and results. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
Global Marketing Projects
- Disseminate digital marketing best practices across the teams globally, including marketing programs, creative assets and tools
- Work closely with the global creative team to develop and maintain the B2C section of the creators’ website
- Ensure consistency in execution and optimization of programs, and ensuring locally adapted campaigns follow brand guidelines
- Where needed, provide guidance to local BU’s on defining the optimal marketing mix for the budget and market
- Coordinate the quarterly B2C global team meetings to ensure key marketing initiatives are shared across B2C
Financial and Business Analysis
- Coordinate monthly team meetings, including the B2C Leaders meeting and European B2C team: collecting updates from the regions and compiling the monthly deck, ensuring accuracy in the data and prepar for distribution to key stakeholders
- Review and analyze country performance trends, report findings to key stakeholders
- Support the preparation and maintenance of B2C annual plans and forecasts (PD process)
- Prepare and submit on schedule the required monthly and quarterly reports for Allianz SE
- Oversee other key initiatives, such as the annual digital asset review and maintenance of the B2C organization chart
What you bring
- 3+ years experience in project management and/or digital marketing & related campaign tools and KPIs (e.g. Google Ads, Meta for Business – CTR, CPC, CPA, Acquisition Ratio)
- Proficiency with business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI or MicroStrategy) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Experience working internationally with good ability for cross border adaption
- Fluent in English
What we offer
Our employees play an integral part in our success as a business. We appreciate that each of our employees are unique and have unique needs, ambitions and we enjoy being a part of their journey.
We are there to empower and encourage you with your personal and professional development ensuring that you take control by offering a large variety of courses and targeted development programs. All that in a global environment where international mobility and career progression are encouraged. Caring for your health and wellbeing is key priority for us. This is why we build Work Well programs to providing you with peace of mind and give the flexibility in planning and arranging for a better work-life balance.
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance, offering global solutions that span international health and life, travel insurance, automotive and assistance. Customer driven, our innovative experts are redefining insurance services by delivering future-ready, high-tech high-touch products and solutions that go beyond traditional insurance.
Our products are embedded seamlessly into our partners’ businesses or sold directly to customers, and are available through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Automotive, Allianz Travel and Allianz Care. Present in 75 countries, our 21,100 employees speak 70 languages, handle over 71 million cases each year, and are motivated to go the extra mile to offer peace of mind to our customers around the world.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let’s care for tomorrow.
Local: Richmond, VA – São Bernardo do Campo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!