Empresa: Turner & Townsend
Descrição da vaga: Company Description
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 118 offices in 50 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Review the actual Communications Plan for the region.
Drive and support the launch and roll-out of company-wide initiatives on behalf of the UK business.
Support the CMs of the business segments and the Strategic leads for our hub offices on best practice communications, to ensure our messaging is cascaded effectively and consistently.
Manage, draft and publish important business announcements.
Manage relationships with third-party agencies and suppliers when required.
- Drawing on insight from our employee engagement survey, develop communications around our employee engagement action plan, driving awareness of our Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Drive alignment in our internal communications across our business segments (Real Estate, Infrastructure and Natural Resources),and our strategic hub offices ensuring that messaging is consistent.
- Curate, create and publish multi-media content regularly on our intranet, owning the Latam newsfeed.
- Create content for New Wins and Client Cares across the region and publish in the right internal media according the internal politic.
- Adapting and creating content for internal audiences as required.
- Chase stakeholders as required to ensure digital content is prepared and ready ahead of its deadline.
- Responsible for creating and writing Latam content on our external digital and social media channels.
- Create, write and manage Latam content (egpress releases, case studies, commentary, reports), and co-ordinate with the global digital team and other content creators where necessary, publishing content on the website following approval processes.
- Support social media training at all levels of the organisation and create ways of empowering our employees to advocate for our brand on social media.
- Support social media paid campaigns, and reporting on their results.
- Collate monthly reports and working with Business Generation team to ensure timely input into quarterly Board reports.
- Inform and report on the development of digital content within our remit.
- Journalism, Marketing or related major is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Construction companies is a plus.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!