Descrição da vaga: No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 156550 – Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who We Are
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets and our planet. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, we sell our products in more than 200 countries and territories under brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, hello, meridol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
We are recognized for our leadership and innovation in promoting sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in decreasing plastic waste and promoting recyclability, saving water, conserving natural resources and improving children’s oral health.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile and join our global team!
This position is responsible for performing microbiological testing in support of the site’s microbiological control program assuring that the testing is done in conformance to Colgate Palmolive standards and guidelines need to actively participate on actitivities such as validation & process control, cleaning & sanitization activites, support new product implementation by ensure quality assurance in our products, compliance from copacker, participate and support Quality training sessions.
- Ensure compliance with the criteria/parameters established in QS 023.
- Perform microbiological tests according to standard procedures/QMICs.
- Participate in failure investigations to collect/analyze samples where appropriate.
- Collect water samples, finished product, monitoring, when necessary.
- Collect and analyze data for evaluation and recommend actions o Keep laboratory materials needed for activities available and in order.
- Keep the Microbiology Laboratory equipment in perfect condition of use and conservation, requesting maintenance when necessary.
- Perform or assist designated technician in the execution/update of IOP/Q of Microbiology Laboratory equipment.
- Comply with and be aligned with the requirements of the Quality Standards (QS) assigned to the levels of responsibility and support, applicable to your role.
- Comply with, practice and support the requirements of the environment and safety at work program applicable to your role Meet and align with the Factory Productivity and Reliability (FP&R) program requirements applicable to your role.
- Insert microbiological results in the SAP of finished product and/or raw material, when requested by the Coordinator, Supervisor and/or Microbiologist Sr. Calculate/interpret/disclose Microbiology KPIs.
- Monthly report on Microbiology KPIs.
- Report out of specification results Open/evaluate/monitor Nonconformities related to the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Develop/deliver training.
- Participate in internal/external audits.
- Develop/Review SOP’s for the area and function.
- Interface with Global/Divisional/Microbiology Quality teams to provide information on programs, procedures and methods, and receive guidance and support in program implementation.
- Graduation on Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other related technical field.
- Advanced English.
- Industrial experience (Oral Care, Pharmaceutical, Food, and Environmental).
- Good verbal communication and scientific writing skills.
- Good understanding of GMP/GLP & documentation practices.
- Windows, Google app & Dashboards.
- Good Communication.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
With the Colgate brand in more homes than any other, we are presented with great opportunities and new challenges as we work to integrate sustainability into all aspects of our business and create positive social impact. We are determined to position ourselves for further growth as we act on our 2025 Sustainability & Social Impact Strategy.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Achieving our purpose starts with our people — ensuring our workforce represents the people and communities we serve —and creating an environment where our people feel they belong; where we can be our authentic selves, feel treated with respect and have the support of leadership to impact the business in a meaningful way.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Local: São Bernardo do Campo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!