Titulo da vaga: Senior Developer
Empresa: BDP International
Descrição da vaga: Job Title
São Caetano do Sul – Sao Paulo, SP 04726-170 BR (Primary)
About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 3,900 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
The Senior Developer/Analyst will serve in both a Business Analyst function and as an Application Development resource. This new role is one that will work closely with Product Management and Product Management to gain key requirements from the business for new Digital Product initiatives, and translate those into a set of technical directives to be implemented in either traditional application development environment such as Java and/or HTML, or more contemporary model-driven development tools, such as Mendix, as appropriate. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering customer facing/
enabling solutions and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing organization.
Essential Functions: (Primary)
Collaborate on a Scrum Agile team to design and develop software solutions, new features for internal and external facing websites, and core processing applications
· Responsible for developing/augmenting applications based on the functional and technical specifications
· Takes ownership of work items assigned, communicates estimates and daily progress as part of the SDLC process, and actively works to resolve issues blocking progress
· Develops and maintains open and fluid communication with Management
· Develops and maintains a positive relationship with other team members
· Assists in the creation and/or approving of technical specifications
· Assists in identifying areas in the application that need to be refactored
· Works with the various departments and team members to design and/or implement various new enhancements to the existing web application; this includes, but is not limited to, SQL table design, SQL stored procedure design, and process design in the designated programming language
4+ years of professional programming/engineering and design experience with the following skills:
o Knowledge of front-end JS frameworks such as angular, vueJS and knockout
o C# .NET and ASP .NET work experience
o User interface and graphic design skills
o Source code systems such as GIT or TFS
o Web API or similar RESTful services
o SQL Databases
o .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
o Professional communication skills
o AWS or Azure
· Agile experience
· Unit testing experience
· Entity Framework and ADO .NET experience
· Visual Studio experience
· Azure DevOps experience
· N-Tier and SaaS development experience
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
Please note: There is no relocation or immigration assistance associated with this opening.
Compensation based on experience. We offer a very competitive salary, full benefits, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and casual dress environment.
Please visit our website:
*** This is a great opportunity to advance your career! Come join our growing BDP team!***
BDP International – The Employer of Choice
Follow BDP International Career Pages!
Local: São Caetano do Sul – SP – São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!