Descrição da vaga: Description
Technically lead the development and execution of systems implementation projects in the LAM Region and lead the execution of engineering services in Maintenance contracts in the LAM Region, ensuring that all activities related to the engineering discipline(s) within the project are carried out efficiently and economically, in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements, as well as monitoring and guidance in all stages of execution with the designated teams, managing projects of high complexity and consulting for other engineering functions if needed.
- Contribute to the identification, definition and implementation of innovations, through studies and technical research to create value for the company, increasing the efficiency and operational excellence of the teams in the LAM region.
- Technically lead projects in their area of expertise, checking scope, schedule, costs, monitoring their execution and analyzing impacts, ensuring that projects meet all prerequisites, procedures and necessary criteria.
- Technically advise other areas in their area of specialization with regard to the development of projects, processes, new systems and methodologies, evaluating and providing support for problem solving in accordance with the project requirements, taking into account the particularities of each country in the LAM region.
- Develop and obtain approval of technical specifications, documentation, budgets and deadlines, according to the needs of the project, creating methods to evaluate the development of projects, through the definition and implementation of indicators for cost control, efficiency, productivity, flows, among others
- Analysis of opportunities and related risks, generating strategic actions to mitigate these risks and ensuring adherence of projects to customer needs, promoting interaction with team members in the LAM region, including third parties, contractors, suppliers, as well as with engineering on site.
- Ensure alignment with customers regarding the delivery of solutions, seeking feedback and generating innovations to drive and deliver improvements. Participates in project meetings and present all technical aspects of project assignments.
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of services provided by third parties, checking the scope of work to be carried out and the results presented, as well as conditions and costs, including suppliers contracted by other Units in the LAM region.
- Promote excellence in projects by implementing the best market practices, through benchmarking with companies, customers and suppliers. Taking into account the particularities of the different countries in the LAM region.
- Identify and analyze deviations and apply procedures for their resolution, in order to guarantee efficiency and use experience and technical knowledge for the development and implementation of preventive and corrective actions.
- Develop test procedures, as well as monitor and evaluate system tests, providing support, suggesting modifications, new tests until the expected results are achieved.
- Share experiences with engineering teams and training new employees in the LAM region.
- Ensure that the project is in line with and meets the company’s health, safety and environment policies, checking the particularities of each country in the LAM region.
- Support the areas of contract management and Project Management, for requests for contractual scope increase in contracts (new scope of work, impact on costs or time, risks involved, etc.)
- Work jointly with the client, and lead the company’s efforts, in resolving technical issues of the project. Interact with customers, subcontractors and others. Participate in meetings with the client and sub-suppliers, presenting the specific actions of each engineering task.
- Advising the purchasing areas in the Region, and customers, providing equipment and service requirements and informing potential suppliers. Identify and select potential new suppliers that serve the LAM region. Evaluate and agree on the contracting of suppliers of materials and services.
- Coordinate the levels of regional support (LAM) levels 1 and 2, coordinating the execution of this support, ensuring response times and resolution of support contracts. In addition to triggering and monitoring support levels 3 and 4 with global development centers.
- Define a schedule and monitor the training of the engineering teams in the LAM region and services in systems proprietary tools, in their specialties.
- Ensure that the terms of the support contracts are fulfilled (Reports, Certifications, Case Control and Hours control in each activity).
- Professional degree in Computer science or Electronic engineering.
- Experience on electric field, knowledge of High Voltage environment within substations and Network control portfolio such as SCADA, DMS, OMS, ADMS, CLP programming, computational development.
- Creation of designs and solutions to the costumers.
- Experience working as an Engineer leader, coordinating engineering teams or services.
- Advanced English level
Local: Guarulhos – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!