Titulo da vaga: Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist LATAM (Hybrid)
Descrição da vaga: What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity?
At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients.
Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible.
Illumina is seeking a driven and dynamic candidate to join a successful and expanding Finance organization. The Senior Accounts Receivable Accounting Specialist will be a key member of Illumina’s Finance team and will have direct exposure in supporting one of Illumina’s faster growing regions, Latin America. The ideal candidate will support the continued growth in Brazil and will be involved in the integration of new LATAM entities: Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Peru, Chile, and Uruguay.
The ideal candidate will work through complex issues and projects independently, as well as collaboratively with others across the organization. The successful candidate will be able to work and communicate effectively in a team environment, interacting with all levels of our organization, international team members and internal auditors.
**Please submit English version of resume/CV**
Reduce past due receivables:
- Facilitate timely payment of invoices by contacting customers with outstanding balances.
- Reconcile customer accounts, working with the Cash Application function to correctly match credit and payment transactions and Nota fiscals (Brazil) to invoices and miscellaneous debit transactions.
- Partner with both customer and internal resources (Sales, Customer Care, Tax, Logistics, etc.) to conduct research and resolve transaction discrepancies.
- Initiate credit/rebill transactions as needed to correct billing errors.
- Prepare and distribute customer statements and dunning letters.
- Ensure accuracy in billing information, partnering with third party so customers receive invoices in a timely manner.
Held Order Administration:
- Handle hold/release decisions in a timely manner on customer orders that have been placed on hold by the system.
- Work with the Credit Team, Sales, Customer Care and with customers to resolve held orders, as needed.
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies or issues
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as local tax regulations
- Assist with month-end close procedures, including reconciliations and accruals
- Generate reports and provide data analysis as needed
- Collaborate with other members of the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess a diligent, self-motivated work ethic, able to respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be reliable in getting the work done in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Tenacity to work through challenges to see things through to completion in a timely manner.
- 3+ years of commercial, business-to-business accounts receivable collection experience, preferably working with government, universities, pharmaceutical companies, hospital, and laboratory entities.
- Ability to work well within teams and independently.
- SAP experience helpful, but not required.
- Strong customer service focus and a collaborative, team player style
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc.)
- Must be very detail oriented, reliably producing accurate work.
- Strong, bilingual (Portuguese and English) written and verbal communication/negotiation skills, with Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
At Illumina, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our mission. Built on a strong foundation, Illumina has always been rooted in openness, collaboration, and seeking alternative views and perspectives to propel innovation in genomics. We are proud to confirm a zero-net gap in pay, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or race. We also have several Employee Resource Groups (ERG) that deliver career development experiences, increase cultural awareness, and demonstrate our collective commitment to diversity and inclusion in the communities we live and work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact . To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Local: São Paulo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!