Descrição da vaga: No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 154728 – Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a
global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about
building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a
workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Engineer to join our team! This role drives ideation, evaluation, prioritization &
implementation of projects related to major equipment modification or installation of new equipment and facilities.
What you will do
- Identify and specify process or packaging equipment, develop technical specifications and layouts, manage electrical and controls requirements, and compile project documentation. Stay abreast of the latest technical developments and identify potential applications for manufacturing continuous improvement. Utilize risk analysis, evaluate vertical integration opportunities, conduct benchmarking.
- Develop plans and timetables for task completion using appropriate project management tools. Issue regular progress report
- Monitor project progress, modify plans and initiate corrective actions based on feedback and changes. Keep clear communication with stakeholders
- Develop project contingency plans as necessary.
- Deliver projects within required time frames and budget.
- Execute good engineering protocols/practices including development and evaluation of project scope, layouts, bids,spending, timelines and start-up.
- Develop and implement project Capital Budget. Develop project Return on Investment and Savings and Investment analysis
- Acquire quotations from the contractors, vendors and suppliers in order to form a project budget.
- Monitor and manage ongoing project cost and adherence to budget.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Colgate standards and local regulations including EHS, Quality and Microbiology.
- Apply appropriate standards and applicable codes in project design and installations.
- Ensure project team members understand and abide by all Safety rules/regulations.
- nstallation – Oversee site preparation, installation of equipment, control systems, and associated utilities (water,electrical, HVAC, steam, air, etc.) with contractors or internal maintenance personnel.
- Coordinate the start up and training of key personnel for new projects. Perform follow up and take corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot problematic batches and production line deviations.
- Transfer skills/knowledge through effective communication including Operator manuals, SOP, electronic bundle books, Continuous Improvement Reviews, etc. Capture project takeaways so they can be incorporated into other projects.
- Develop collaborative relationships with others in key functional areas.
- Negotiate with and influences divisional and category management regarding resources and project direction on behalf of project teams. Supervise project/program progress, challenge assumptions and data to improve results, modify plans, and take vital corrective actions. Negotiate with vendors/suppliers regarding delivery schedules, cost and change control
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering
- Experience in engineering position in a fast moving consumer goods factory
- Experience with CAPEX Automation Projects (Cobot, Robot, MIR, LGV, AGV)
Solid Knowledge in capital expenditure projects in fast moving consumer goods
Advanced level of the English language (writing/speaking). * Strong communication and social skills
- Good leadership, project management, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Solid Knowledge in capital expenditure projects in fast moving consumer goods
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Local: São Bernardo do Campo – SP
Candidatar-se a vaga!